Terms and Conditions:
- Participants should be in Grade 6-9 in order to join.
- If a contestant decides to cancel, there will be no expected refund.
- Each school can only send a maximum of 3 delegates for each category.
- Participants are required to obey all rules & regulations that have been determined by the committee during the competition.
- Judges decision is final and irrevocable.
Rules & Regulations:
- Pornography /SARA content is prohibited.
- Participants can use Free Genre in Photography ( street, human interest, still life, flora&fauna, landscape/cityscape).
- All ideas should be original (No plagiarism).
- Post production is allowed.
- Each participant can send maximum of 2 photos as entry for the competition.
- Photos can be taken with any tools (DSLR, HP, etc.)
- Results of the photos should be sent through Gmail or USB for soft copy and and be printed in 10R size Photo Paper.
- Photo/s should have Title, short description and in jpeg format for the soft copy.
- All results of photos should be submitted on or before February 10, 2020.
Registration fee: 85,000/person
Award: Cash prize + trophy + certificate + gift products