- The participants are elementary school students.
- Each school can only send a maximum of 2 delegates for each category.
- SARA is prohibited in the performance.
- Theme: “Original Work”
- School representative needs to attend the technical meeting as set by the committee inorder to know the compelete technical details on the competition.
- Submission of the script for the preliminary round must be in the form of hard file (3 copies) to the committee at the technical meeting.
- Participants must wear the performance number given in the technical meeting and also must wear school uniforms.
- Storytelling competition for English and Bahasa will be on February 22, 2020 in a different room.
- The judges’ decisions are final and irrevocable.
- Contestants need to deliver their story in 4 to 7 minutes (including all preparation).
- Each participant needs to deliver a story based on the chosen theme from the committee.
- The theme for Elementary School category is, “ Never Give up / Success through determination / Think before you act / Don’t judge a book by its cover, Develop the Star in You , Being a Star to Others”.
- Participants are not allowed to bring any script during their performance.
- Judges will choose top 5 finalist and will move forward to the final round.
- The finalists will be taken to an isolation room and will be given a picture before the performance. This picture must be adapted into their story. If the finalist fails to implement the picture, a deduction of 5 points will be given by the judges.
- The finalists will be given 15 minutes to adapt their story in the isolation room.
- Each finalist is given 4-7 minutes to perform their final story.
- Proclaimation of winners will be done during the Awarding Day on March 14, 2020. Top 3 winners will be notified by the committee to join the Awards Day.
Registration fee: IDR 85,000/person
Award: Cash prize + trophy + certificate + gift products