Terms and condition:
- Participants should be Grade 7-9 in order to join.
- If a contestant decides to cancel, there will be no expected refund.
- Participants are required to obey all rules / regulations that have been determined by the committee during the competition.
- Each school can send maximum of 3 delegates for each category.
- Speech in English and Bahasa Indonesia will be in a separate category.
- Inappropriate language /SARA is prohibited in the performance.
- Theme: “Original Work”.
- Competition will be held on March 7, 2020.
- Judges decision is final and irrevocable.
Rules & Regulations:
- Should be done individually.
- Contestants need to deliver their speech in 4 to 7 minutes (including all preparation).
- Participants are not allowed to bring any script during their performance.
- The clothes used must be polite or wear school uniform.
- Inappropriate language/SARA content is prohibited.
- Detailed guidelines will be discussed during the technical meeting.
Contact person: Ms. Sani Sintyawati, 081212445085, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee: IDR 85,000/person
Award: Cash prize + trophy + certificate + gift products